*::..AN EMOTIONAL WRECK..::*


 3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, 4 who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God. 5 For just as we share abundantly in the sufferings of Christ, so also our comfort abounds through Christ.

I have needed this so bad for about the last week or so.  I am here to tell you that I have been just an emotional wreck lately.  Now, aside from all of the pregnancy hormones; I think I just feel overly stressed or frustrated about life in general.  I am usually a very "happy about life" type of person... but lately trying to keep up with being a pregnant working mommy, my son going through a "lying" spell, and my daughter being a whine butt about everything; has literally just broken my spirits. 

One of the biggest things that the Bible teaches us is to reach out to the Lord and ask for mercy in PRAYER. Such a major part of being a Christian is going to your knees in prayer and I feel as if I am failing in that department.  I have the need but no effort. It is so hard to do what I know I have to do.  I make excuses for not doing it.  I know that many women face this everyday, and my heart goes out to those women.  Its almost like I am keeping myself in this position, because I know from first hand experience that when I am in commune with the Lord and the Holy Spirit touches my soul... I instantly feel so much better. I guess my struggle right now is really to just stop being lazy and let God take over.

A FRESH START
Almightly and Merciful God!
I want to thank you Lord for this blessed day
Thank you for taking care of my family
Thank you for providing us with the necessities
of this life
Lord, in the name of my blessed Savior Jesus
I ask that you build up my strength and help me
be a better mother everyday, help me be the best
wife I can be, help me to set a good example to
those who look up to me or look my way for guidence
But most of all my heavenly faithful Father, bulid up
my Faith in YOU more and more each day!
Teach me O merciful God to come to you with whole 
hearted  confidence and love in my time of suffering or need. 
I am yours my God
In the name of the Father , the Son and the Holy Spirit
I PRAY O LORD
AMEN!! <3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...::: THE HARD ROAD:::...

*** YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL***

IN LIGHT OF NATIONAL PRAYER DAY