...!!! ETERNAL ROCK !!!...

For in Scripture it says:  "See, I lay a stone in Zion, a chosen and precious cornerstone, and the one who trusts in him will never be put to shame"... Now to you who believe, this stone is precious. But to those who do not believe..." The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone"... and, "A stone that cases men to stumble and a rock that makes them fall." They stumble because they disobey the message-which is also what they were destined for. 1PETER 2:6-8

>>> There used to be a time in my life when I would find it so hard to believe that ANYONE could make me think a different way.  I mean, I used to have one certain concept about God.  I used to think that as long as I believed that he existed at one time and that Jesus did die for our sins... a long.. long .. time ago- that with me being a "GOOD PERSON" would get me into heaven.  But I have recently come to find out that - that isn't necessarily the case!  By having the chance to learn a little bit about some of the Scriptures in the bible I have learned that there is so much more to that concept.  This great revelation to me was very hard to comprehend at first, and I so wanted to believe that it was really just as easy as that. But with lots of practice and help from the Lord, I am understanding more and more.  I always used to wonder why it was that bad stuff would happen to me... why was it that every time things were going good- it would just get worse. I now understand that as a father disciplines his children for disobeying him-when they know that they are doing wrong ...... So does our Celestial Father!!! Even though I didn't fully understand HIM...  I knew that he was real and my conscience wouldn't let me live it down.. if I had made a mistake (sinned).  So, with that being said... he punished me , cause I would keep make countless unfaithful promises to HIM.   I now know that the life of a "believer" is not by any means easy! And just know that when the world is talking about you and life just really isn't going your way- this just means that the devil hasn't gotten you, and that God hasn't forgotten you...... remember this... these are the things that God merely uses to make you strong in your faith... so that at some point in your crazy life you are able to actually poor your heart out to him (pray) and he can take you back under his wing. 
>>> I still have a hard time about really just going to him in my time of need.  I mean seriously, we as human beings have this certain complex of believing that a Higher Power can really fix things that are going wrong in our lives.  I, of all people can understand that completely.   But if you believe that the bible is real.. and that all of the stories in the bible are recollections of true events than you should have no problem with treating God and having "that" relationship with Jesus as something real.  It is literally like being in a relationship.  In a relationship you have to have trust, communication, love, patience, really getting to know that other person every single day of your life. That is exactly how it is with the Lord.  You have to be able to trust in him ( that know matter what, he will not fail you), you have to be able to talk to him- tell him what is going on in your life like he is a real person ( because he is), love him with all your heart and be patient when you ask him for changes in your life. 
>>> I know that a lot of people may think I am crazy about always wanting to talk about what God has done for me through Christ Jesus... but actually I get so excited to be able to witness to people about everything that I have and continue to experience in Christ. I know for a fact that all these changes were done by the Almighty... and NO ONE is going to try to make me think differently! I love the feeling of tranquility that I get when I am in this state of mind where its just HIM and I.  I literally get this sensation of pure heat from head to toe, and an overwhelming feeling of love and happiness.  By no means am I saying that I never feel angry or impatient or frustrated at times... because believe me I could only wish to be so perfect!! But that is the amazing part. Now I have a self discipline that helps me to control my anger issues and what not. I really try to leave any of my stressful situations to HIM... in good faith that he WILL NOT let me fall!! He always takes care of me and my family. The bible says... "Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved-you and your household." ACTS 16:31

GOD BLESS,
KRISTI MARIE <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...::: THE HARD ROAD:::...

*** YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL***

IN LIGHT OF NATIONAL PRAYER DAY