*** YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL***

" Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will".  ROMANS 12:2


>> Nothing says it better than this passage.  I am a person who has ALWAYS been so self conscious about my physical appearance.  Now keep in mind that the only time I have ever been under a size 10 was in middle school. I just have never been "the skinny girl".  And although I grew up in a home where I was always given praise about being beautiful and what not... in my mind that has never been the case.  My weight has been such a struggle for me for as long as I can remember.  If I'm not thinking about the "important things" in life... I can guarantee you that I will always be thinking about my weight.  Its like a disease that I can't get rid of.  This is a big issue that I keep asking God to help me with.  I pray that God help me through this weight complex of mine.  I just want to be healthy.  Now days I don't want to be skinny (I never have been) but I just want to be normal.  Right now, online sites and or doctors have told me that I am overweight for my height (5'3) which is probably true... But all I want is to lose is about 30 pounds or so... I don't think that is much... and I know its not an out of this world goal.  I have done it before now I just gotta do it again. 
>> Anyway, back to the subject at hand.  The Bible teaches us that Man came from the dust of the Earth (signifies strong) and us ladies from the rib of a man ( signifies fragile).  So I don't care how hard you work to keep your body fat or skinny... our bodies(flesh and bones) will wither away back into the Earth.  When we are in Heaven our bodies will be made into some so beautiful unrecognizable to any human form.  We will all be the "SAME". There won't be fat, skinny, or even in between differences.  Jesus teaches us that to love others we must love ourselves.  We have to be confident that God has made us for such a much more important reason than to be obsessed with our physical LOOKS.  I found a really great site on line that can help to explain better what I am really trying to say... here is just a little something from that site....

Psalm 139:14

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
What it means: You are created in the image of God, and God doesn't make junk! Like a snowflake, every person is unique. No two are the same. God sees you as a masterpiece; and when you look in the mirror, He wants you to "know that full well." Try this beauty tip: Every morning when you look in the mirror, say Psalm 139:14 and smile. You might even tape the verse on your mirror as a reminder! <<<GREAT IDEA :)

>>> God is the only person who DOESN'T look at what man looks at.  He loves us unconditionally and every day that we can say that the only important thing we should be focusing on is making ourselves beautiful ON THE INSIDE will only lead to VICTORY.  Because the social media today has a totally twisted concept of Beautiful ....... so Tell someone how beautiful they are today ( no matter what they look like) ;) Love is awesome , spread some!!!

GOD BLESS,
 KRISTI MARIE<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...::: THE HARD ROAD:::...

IN LIGHT OF NATIONAL PRAYER DAY