IN LIGHT OF NATIONAL PRAYER DAY

--ACTS 4:31--
>> After they prayed, the place where they were meeting was shaken. And they were filled with the Holy Spirit, and spoke the word of God boldly.<< (niv).

   Praying is our absolute communication with God.  I don't think that I can even count the times when I would be completely to the point of a nervous break down and I used to just sit and cry all hours of the day.  I would be left there sitting, sulking, and feeling sorry for  myself, and no one else can cry for me.  Needless to say that the outcome of that situation would simple result in a raging MIGRAINE from all of the crying and not to mention that the problems that I had to began with were still there.  So, lately instead of feeling sorry for myself I actually have the option of doing something about it.

--JAMES 4:10--
>> Humble yourselves before the Lord and he will lift you up.<< (niv)

   I speak personally when I say that from being able to open up to God and talking with him as if he were right next to me- has done a great deal of wonders for not only myself but for those around me (family, friends. congregation).  When I open whole heartily to HIM, he answers my prayers.  Whether it be that very same day or even a month later , his promises are always followed through with.  When we are at our most "intimate" (meaning not focused on any other thing) with God, is when our hearts should be truly shown to him.  In my opinion, being in God's presence is the greatest experience that any and all human beings should experience.  It's as easy as simply clearing you mind, raising you hands to the sky and saying.....
         MY LORD, I AM YOUR UNWORTHY SERVANT, BUT MY GOD PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON ME AND MY SOUL... GIVE ME THE GIFT OF WISDOM TO HONOR YOU AND GLORIFY YOU O' LORD.!!!!

   So, today I just found out about this whole National Prayer Day. It was actually named a real national day by President Truman in like 1952 or something like that...I guess I should really check on that one...LOL.  A special day really, in my opinion. People should pray all the time, but this day is special, because so many people in the united states are praying for the lives of our country and around the world.  And it is much needed!! You know, I heard on the radio once that no matter who you are or no matter where are in this world......someone in this world has prayed for you at least once in your lifetime.(without you even knowing it) That to me, is such a true blessing.  So if you would, just take some time ( even if for only a minute or two) from your day today and pray for your country.  It really does more than you think!!!
*** So deep are our necessities these days- that until we are in Heaven we must not cease to pray.  Are you in need of nothing?? Then I fear that you are unknown to even your own poverty.  "A prayer less soul, is a Christ less soul".!

GOD BLESS,
KRISTI MARIE <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...::: THE HARD ROAD:::...

*** YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL***