* PRAYER OF THE DAY *

Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you Lord once more for this wonderful day...whether it bring happiness, or trials and tribulation...I give you thanks. Each day you give me life to see all of the glorious blessing that surround me...Thank you!! Father in the name of your beloved son Jesus Christ I pray that you watch over all my family, myself , your children, and all those who so desperately need your guidence. Lord keep us from evil. Blind us from all of the bad and let the goodness shine down on this land.  Almightly Lord give us strength and bulid our Faith each and every moment of this day. Provide for the needy Gracious Lord and fill our cups with your Glory! Jesus you are so wonerful , holy spirit keep us in your presence. In Jesus's name we pray .... AMEN

God Bless,
Kristi Marie <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...::: THE HARD ROAD:::...

*** YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL***

IN LIGHT OF NATIONAL PRAYER DAY